Friday, November 8, 2013

Life on Mars

I do not remember the first time I had heard that Mars might support human life. It must have been a long time since this subject has been around if I cannot remember what age I was when I had heard about it. Either way, I have been thinking about whether Mars could really support life on Earth. I am still organizing the facts, but so far (you could call it my halfway conclusion) is that Mars is able to support human life. My reason is: if we build a biosphere that humans could live in, as long as we do not leave it we would be able to survive. The problem is, is that from what I know the biosphere project in Arizona did not turn out well. The people that lived in the biosphere came out half crazy and they still do not talk to each other. I believe that if we can upgrade biosphere, we have a great chance of living in Mars. As I said- still organizing info about this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_Mars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosphere_2

No comments:

Post a Comment